- Mentoring and supporting the management team to achieve the business objectives
- Qualified energy assessor and environmental analysis
- Psychometric testing
- Business and strategy development
Working with management teams and individuals to improve and further develop effective business growth strategies.
o Energy and environmental impact studies.
Worked with a number of companies in reducing energy demands and the environmental impact of their operations.
o Manufacturing systems
Implemented Manufacturing Resource Programmes into companies looking to improve and effect greater control on their manufacturing processes, thereby improving cost control and efficiency.
Evaluate management teams to improve effectiveness and individuals for career development. Set parameters for job specifications and indentify the most suitable candidates.
- 30 years in Philips Electronics originally as a research scientist, subsequently in developing new business activities at corporate and divisional level.
- 15 years as part owner/manager of SME’s one of which was floated on the Stock Exchange
- 8 years supporting and mentoring SME’s in the South East of England.