2 Teise Close
- Mentoring and supporting management, developing team dynamics and structures
- Entrepreneurial activities
- Growing business value
- Business & Account Management
Providing an objective, unbiased and sometimes uncomfortable (if required!) 3rd party view of the issues facing a business and then working with the managers/owners to resolve those issues and grow the business value.
Currently coaching a growing number of brewery and vineyard owners/management teams in the South East to develop and grow their businesses;
o Business planning and growth
Craft Ale Brewery – has doubled their turnover in the last 12 months & is on target to double turnover again.
o Management team dynamics
Brewery – Assisted in managing the departure of a senior Director under awkward circumstances
o Marketing, distribution & sales planning
Brewery/Vineyard – Advising on new distribution systems and developing retail support system.
Vineyard – Working to reposition the brand.
Brewery – Currently working with clients to apply for funding from a variety of sources – grants, loans & crowd funding.
- 20 years with Philips Electronics ending up as a Divisional Director
- 8 years in start ups.
- 5 years running consulting companies
- 6 years providing support to SME’s in the South East