Instagram is now an absolute essential if you’re a brewer, spirit, wine or cider maker who wants to grow awareness of your drinks brand with the Millennial consumer.
Top 3 reasons to be on Instagram:
- Over 14M active monthly users in the UK (May 2016)
- 76% are aged 18 to 44 years – the key target group for drinks brands (Mar 2017)
- Independent drinks brands are winning increasingly high followings and engagement e.g. Brewdog 168K followers, Fever Tree 47K followers and Beavertown Brewery with 47k followers.
Many drinks businesses however fail to take advantage of the Instagram opportunity. Reasons for this include:
- Lack of a clear marketing strategy
- Limited financial and human resources
- Little knowledge of tools and tactics that save time, increase engagement and follower numbers
Introducing Instagram Marketing Essentials for Independent Drinks Brands
At The Business of Drinks, we’ve devised a series of 1-2-1 Instagram Marketing sessions that will help you unleash the Instagram opportunity and enable you to:
1. Sharpen up your drinks brand Instagram Marketing Strategy
2. Discover what content will attract and engage your fans
3. Get access to tools that tell you when’s the best time to post
4. Find and engage Instagram influencers to help spread the word further
5. Target your local Instagram users to encourage more attendees at your events
6. Monitor and respond to mentions of your brand beyond your account
7. Discover how to leverage sponsored ads, Instagram Stories, video and more...
The training will also cover best practice tips on managing and measuring the results of your Instagram marketing activities.
As well as receiving a copy of the slides that accompany these training sessions, each participating business will also receive a list of the 50 top Instagram influencers in the UK for their particular drinks category.
Ultimately, these sessions will get your knowledge of the channel bang up to date and enable you to make sharper, more profitable decisions about your strategy and resource investment.
Anyone who is responsible for managing or implementing the day-to-day delivery of content on your Instagram account. Up to 3 people can join each training session.
2 x sessions of 2.5 hours (held at your business or via live Webinar if you are not based within 1 hours travel of central London)
Susanne Currid is our senior Marketing advisor at The Business of Drinks. Previously she has consulted with and provided social media training to food and drink brands such as Byron Hamburgers, Hawksmoor Steakhouse & Cocktails, Ping Pong Dim Sum, Hackney Brewery and Social Pantry. She is also author of Build Your Tribe – the new marketing manifesto for restaurants, bars and cafes which has ranked at #1 book on bar marketing on Amazon UK for the past three years.
Price for delivery of this training programme at your workplace is available on request.